Dr. Nora Balota graduated in December 2014, with a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Colorado. She also received her Doctor of Dental Surgery equivalent from the University of Medicine and Pharmacology in Romania in 2007. Enthusiasm, energy, dedication, but most of all, love for the patients and the profession of dentistry are some of the things that characterize her. Dr. Balota loves working with children and adults alike, and will do her best to make you feel welcomed and special when you come for an appointment.
Dr. Balota is committed to the highest standard of care, and therefore allocates time every month to go to continuing education classes, and collaborates with specialists in town in order to deliver the best treatment for her patients.
In her spare time she likes to bake cakes, cook, spend time with her husband and their 2 children, go for a walk and enjoy good food together with friends and family.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, January, 2013 – December, 2014 University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, International Student Program, Denver, Colorado
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (equivalent), September, 2000 – August, 2007 University of Medicine and Pharmacology, Oradea, Romania
- Colorado Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Springs Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club
- Colorado Roots
- Excellence in Ethics and Integrity, December 2014